Multimedia in the Classroom
The latest news about multimedia in the classroom, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Leading from the Classroom Blog
Experts on language arts and new media discussed how to integrate digital tools with writing instruction with emphasis on multiple modes of writing.
In this live chat, our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
This special report examines how multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning, especially in the core academic subjects.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV