Multimedia in the Classroom
The latest news about multimedia in the classroom, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Leading from the Classroom Blog
Experts on language arts and new media discussed how to integrate digital tools with writing instruction with emphasis on multiple modes of writing.
In this live chat, our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
This special report examines how multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning, especially in the core academic subjects.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Iowa)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, IA
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Fairfax County Public Schools, VA, Falls Church, VA
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Ohio)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OH
- Prep, Omaha, NE