Multimedia in the Classroom
The latest news about multimedia in the classroom, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Teachers of art history are introducing students to great works with new precision through high-resolution images, immersive technologies, YouTube videos, and other platforms and digital systems. (April 15, 2016)
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Leading from the Classroom Blog
Experts on language arts and new media discussed how to integrate digital tools with writing instruction with emphasis on multiple modes of writing.
In this live chat, our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
This special report examines how multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning, especially in the core academic subjects.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC