Multimedia in the Classroom
The latest news about multimedia in the classroom, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Leading from the Classroom Blog
Experts on language arts and new media discussed how to integrate digital tools with writing instruction with emphasis on multiple modes of writing.
In this live chat, our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
This special report examines how multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning, especially in the core academic subjects.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- Preschool Teacher position available
- Kids Connection Schools, Foster City, CA
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Immediate Vacancies
- Hastings-On-Hudson UFSD, Hudson on Hastings, NY
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom