Each month, we average 3 million views on edweek.org. It's the perfect channel to distribute your content to reach district leaders, principals, and teachers.
Our research provides both not-for-profit and for-profit companies the insights they require to make data-driven decisions based on the conditions and trends shaping the K-12 marketplace for education-related products and services. Companies such as Amplify, Cyber.org, Dreambox Education, and Kelly Education rely on EdWeek’s custom research to stay competitive, drive product development and brand awareness, and grow.
If we are to shape the future of education, then we must have credible data to inform a change for the better. The Education Week Research Center provides reliable, accurate and comprehensive information that raises the bar on how we teach and learn.
- K-12 Leaders Trust EdWeekAnyone with a budget can purchase lists and do outreach, but to break through you need a foundation of trust. The trust and relationships EdWeek has with district and school leaders are unmatched and consistently apparent in their willingness to participate in our surveys.Our Best-in-Class TeamOur full-time research team collectively brings nearly 60 years of experience. Our Director of Research holds a PhD and her team members have diverse backgrounds, but one thing in common: a deep expertise in K-12 education and education specific market research.Solutions Only We Can ProvideHere’s why companies like yours work with us, time and time again:
• To understand the purchasing process for your product among K-12 leaders
• To discover how your brand is perceived vs. your competitors
• To tap into trends that drive product development, sales, and marketing
• To test the effectiveness of new strategies and tactics to grow your business
• To activate research findings with EdWeek’s advertising and marketing solutions
Get your questions answered through custom survey work
Apply your learnings organization wide and/or create content outlining your learnings (like white papers, infographics, webinars)
Activate your content on edweek.org so it reaches all the right people