Peter DeWitt's Finding Common Ground
Teacher observations have long been seen as a waste of time because they provide little effective feedback. Trust-based observations take the challenges of observations into consideration and improve them, writes Craig Randall. (October 18, 2020)
In the final video of this series, students discuss the importance of Black educators, the effects of racism and anti-Blackness, and the need for teachers to understand where students are coming from.
A new EdWeek Market Brief special report looks at what features in social-emotional learning products districts want, how much they're paying for SEL, who influences buying decisions, and much more. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (October 16, 2020)
National Content Partners
D.C. charters lead the way on in-school teaching experiment (10/12 11:31 am)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Director of Partnership Development
- Inflexion, Working from home