Inside School Research
The thousands who left their schools nationwide to mark the Feb. 14 shootings in Parkland, Fla., rode a dramatic wave of youth activism tinged with sadness about those killed in their schools and communities. (March 14, 2018)
• Full Coverage Student Walkouts
Commentary: L. Baines & J. Machell
The Institute for the Study of Knowledge Management in Education was chosen by the U.S. Department of Education to help promote the #GoOpen network. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (March 12, 2018)
National Content Partners
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.