The divisive debate over arming educators, as well as the need for student mental-health services, were prime topics at a whirlwind series of school safety commission hearings, but gun control didn’t make the agenda. (August 17, 2018)
COMMENTARY: Chatmon & Osta
WhoYouKnow.org is a new resource from the Clayton Christensen Institute to help schools identify ed-tech that will connect students with ideas, opportunities, and expert advice from their communities, and the world. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (August 8, 2018)
National Content Partners
Schools grapple with obligations to migrants in shelters (08/19 03:20 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida