After the election, the teachers who organized the walkouts have a challenge: How will they continue to motivate and sustain the energy of teachers across the state now that there's no big event to organize around? What will be their next step? (December 11, 2018)
• Special Report Special Education: Practice & Pitfalls
Jack Bradley spends half his school day in a resource room and the other half in AP classes. He says the system often fumbles in dealing with "twice exceptional" students like him. (December 11, 2018)
The vast majority of ed-tech licenses are not used ”intensively” by districts, according to a new analysis sponsored by the company Brightbytes. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (December 7, 2018)
National Content Partners
ACLU condemns Nevada school policy for background checks (12/11 05:45 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.