The latest civil rights data report finds students of color and those with disabilities are disciplined out of proportion to their numbers in school, and fall short on educational opportunities. (April 24, 2018)
• Report Technology Counts 2018
COMMENTARY: Jim Shelton
Education Week Quiz
How are states adopting the Next Generation Science Standards, which "dimensions" are outlined in the NGSS, and how will students meet these new expectations?
Take Our Quiz.
Teaching for the Whole Story
Chicago Public Schools' new CEO, Janice Jackson, wants to build on the district's positive academic gains and bring "trust" back to the system.
The former president told the crowd of education business leaders that the controversial federal law he championed was “one of the great pieces of civil rights legislation.” This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (April 17, 2018)
National Content Partners
Schools wrestle with protecting student privacy on Facebook (04/24 06:20 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Payroll Specialist
- Garfield School District Re-2, Nationwide
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- 9-12 Math Teacher (2018-19)
- West Charlotte IB High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- High School Principal - award winning school in beautiful CAPE COD, MA
- Nauset Public Schools, Eastham, Massachusetts