The divisive debate over arming educators, as well as the need for student mental-health services, were prime topics at a whirlwind series of school safety commission hearings, but gun control didn’t make the agenda. (August 17, 2018)
While many school safety conversations since the Feb. 14 shooting in Parkland, Fla., have focused on "hardening schools," keeping students safe requires a broader approach, panelists said. (August 16, 2018)
COMMENTARY: Gabrielle Weber
WhoYouKnow.org is a new resource from the Clayton Christensen Institute to help schools identify ed-tech that will connect students with ideas, opportunities, and expert advice from their communities, and the world. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (August 8, 2018)
National Content Partners
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida