Rick Hess Straight Up
JUULs are easy to hide, have a flavored smell, and don’t emit much vapor. So how is a teacher to know if a student is JUULing, or vaping, in class?
Teacher Justin Minkel used to dream of the magical day when teaching would feel so much easier. He's realized that that day won't arrive, but something powerful takes its place: The insight, skill and big heart to be a better teacher. (September 11, 2019)
Educators are turning to a database created by a state ed-tech directors’ association to search for quality instructional materials. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (September 12, 2019)
National Content Partners
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.