Commentary: Diane Caldwell
The use of data in everything from physics and finance to politics and education is building momentum for a new path in high school math, emphasizing statistics and data literacy over calculus.
Parents are often unable to determine which companies are selling marketing lists based on students' ethnicity, hobbies, personality, and other sensitive information, a new study found. (June 6, 2018)
A program run by the State Educational Technology Directors Association introduces companies to state ed-tech leaders to offer insights into the K-12 market. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (June 6, 2018)
National Content Partners
DC’s public schools go from success story to cautionary tale (06/17 01:16 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina