Rick Hess Straight Up
In the final video of this series, students discuss the importance of Black educators, the effects of racism and anti-Blackness, and the need for teachers to understand where students are coming from.
The first seven months of 2020 were tough ones for PreK-12 publishers, according to an analysis by an industry group. This story is from EdWeek Market Brief, a service offering business and school leaders actionable insights about the K-12 marketplace. (September 17, 2020)
National Content Partners
COLUMN: Teachers need to talk about Breonna Taylor (09/25 01:35 pm)
Regional News Partners
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Oyster Bay-East Norwich Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Oyster Bay, New York
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Newark Public Schools, Newark, New Jersey
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Clear Creek Independent School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, League City, Texas