From the Pueblo to College: The Journey of Two Rural Students
What does it take for rural students to succeed academically? This three-part video series follows two Native American students as they transition from high school to higher education and explores what their decisions mean for their families and their Jemez Pueblo community.
FROM THE ARCHIVES
Read insights from some of the K-12 field's most prominent education scholars, leaders, and practitioners. Education Week and Education Week Teacher have gathered years of valuable interviews reflecting some of the most pressing issues in K-12 schooling. (March 18, 2019)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- *Teacher-Leader Pathway Talent Pool (2020-2021)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC, US
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US