Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA