Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Assistant Principal of Operations: El Paso
- IDEA Public Schools, El Paso, TX
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador