Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- Content Developer - Education
- LRP Publications, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Director II, Program Evaluation
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, VA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD