Citing Education Week's reporting, the ACLU and nearly three dozen other groups asked Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis to immediately halt construction of the new statewide database, scheduled to be operational Aug. 1. (December 0, )
The Maryland State Department of Education "inappropriately stored" personal information of 1.4 million students and more than 230,000 teachers, leaving them vulnerable to potential bad actors, according to an audit. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)