ROUNDTABLE OPINION BLOG
In concert with Nicole Nguyen's recent Commentary, "Education Scholars: Challenging Racial Injustice Begins With Us," Education Week opinion editors asked five education practitioners and researchers to respond to the following prompt: Are there steps the K-12 community can take to change the current narrative around race? At whose feet does the responsibility for dismantling racial violence lie? (June 30, 2015)
Letters to the Editor
- • On Inner Cities and White Enclaves: 'Values and Virtues Have No Color or Class'
- • Build Teachers' Cultural Competency Through Bias-Busting Home Visits
- • Rigid AP Grading Rubrics Disregard Some Good Answers
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ