Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using 21st century tools to teach classical literature
- Finding 'active' ways for students to use technology
- Initiatives to improve piloting ed-tech tools
- Effectively integrating digital tools in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)