Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using 21st century tools to teach classical literature
- Finding 'active' ways for students to use technology
- Initiatives to improve piloting ed-tech tools
- Effectively integrating digital tools in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California