Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using 21st century tools to teach classical literature
- Finding 'active' ways for students to use technology
- Initiatives to improve piloting ed-tech tools
- Effectively integrating digital tools in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona