Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using 21st century tools to teach classical literature
- Finding 'active' ways for students to use technology
- Initiatives to improve piloting ed-tech tools
- Effectively integrating digital tools in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)