The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Decoding Dyslexia, a grassroots coalition founded by parents of children with the learning disability, has a presence in all 50 states and sympathetic ears among state and federal policymakers. (December 7, 2015)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN