The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Decoding Dyslexia, a grassroots coalition founded by parents of children with the learning disability, has a presence in all 50 states and sympathetic ears among state and federal policymakers. (December 7, 2015)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Advanced Placement English Instructor
- Gaylord Community Schools, Gaylord, MI