Opinion Contributors and Bloggers
Bruce Fuller, a sociologist at the University of California, Berkeley, works on how schools and civic activists push to advance pluralistic communities. He trades views with Lance Izumi, on the other side of the political aisle. (October 19, 2017)
Lance Izumi is a Koret senior fellow in education studies and senior director of the Center for Education at the Pacific Research Institute, a free-market think tank. He trades views with Bruce Fuller, on the other side of the political aisle. (October 19, 2017)
FROM THE ARCHIVES
Read insights from some of the K-12 field's most prominent education scholars, leaders, and practitioners. Education Week and Education Week Teacher have gathered years of valuable interviews reflecting some of the most pressing issues in K-12 schooling. (April 19, 2016)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US