From the Pueblo to College: The Journey of Two Rural Students
What does it take for rural students to succeed academically? This three-part video series follows two Native American students as they transition from high school to higher education and explores what their decisions mean for their families and their Jemez Pueblo community.
FROM THE ARCHIVES
Read insights from some of the K-12 field's most prominent education scholars, leaders, and practitioners. Education Week and Education Week Teacher have gathered years of valuable interviews reflecting some of the most pressing issues in K-12 schooling. (March 18, 2019)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary and Middle School Teaching Positions
- South Bend Empowerment Zone, South Bend, Indiana
- Special Education Teacher
- Youth Villages, Memphis, Tennessee
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri
- Teacher (Elementary, Middle School, and SPED)
- Great Lakes Academy Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California