FROM THE ARCHIVES
Read insights from some of the K-12 field's most prominent education scholars, leaders, and practitioners. Education Week and Education Week Teacher have gathered years of valuable interviews reflecting some of the most pressing issues in K-12 schooling. (March 18, 2019)
It's high time to question the place of Shakespeare in our classrooms, writes middle school teacher Christina Torres. Our kids deserve to study stories that represent and validate their experiences and cultures. But throwing the Bard out entirely isn't the answer either. (October 1, 2019)
Teachers' passion and charisma influence the way students experience a class. But teachers aren’t "born" knowing how to inspire children in a classroom setting, writes Ariel Sacks. (September 25, 2019)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Math Teacher (Los Angeles Unified, Carver Middle School)
- Partnership for Los Angeles Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)