Spotlight on Reading Instruction
Education Week's Spotlight on Reading Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research on early literacy
- Predictors of reading achievement
- Educational TV and reading
- Finding solutions to the ‘4th grade slump’
- Reading software programs for young readers
- One district’s use of the Reading First model to fine-tune instruction districtwide
- Tips for engaging reluctant readers
- The role of background knowledge in reading comprehension
- Potential pitfalls of reading research
A great value! You get the six articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Superintendent, Wenatchee School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Wenatchee, Washington State
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)