The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Researchers are finding that everyone benefits in preschool classes where children with autism spectrum disorders and their typically developing classmates are taught to work and play together. (June 24, 2013)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
Students use technology to customize many aspects of their lives, and schools are now finding technology can also help teachers customize, or differentiate, instruction for each student.
In this webinar, two experts in assistive technology discussed the platforms and programs used by educators to enhance literacy learning for students with disabilities.
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Amityville Union Free School District, Amityville, NY
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Director of Physical Education & Athletics
- Fallsburg Central School, Fallsburg, NY