ROUNDTABLE OPINION BLOG
In concert with Nicole Nguyen's recent Commentary, "Education Scholars: Challenging Racial Injustice Begins With Us," Education Week opinion editors asked five education practitioners and researchers to respond to the following prompt: Are there steps the K-12 community can take to change the current narrative around race? At whose feet does the responsibility for dismantling racial violence lie? (June 30, 2015)
Letters to the Editor
- • Schools as Society Surrogate: A Course to Cure Every Ill?
- • Middle-Schoolers Need Context, Connection in Career Education
- • As Math Education Changes, Social Media Play a Role
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Ohio)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Fairfax County Public Schools, VA, Falls Church, VA
- Prep, Omaha, NE
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Iowa)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, IA