Spotlight on Teaching Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Teaching Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining digital literacy
- Customizing classroom book selections
- Promoting literacy outside of English class
- Developing a love of reading among students
- Questioning the purpose of reading logs
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Science Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona