Spotlight on Teaching Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Teaching Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining digital literacy
- Customizing classroom book selections
- Promoting literacy outside of English class
- Developing a love of reading among students
- Questioning the purpose of reading logs
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona