Spotlight on Teaching Literacy
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Teaching Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining digital literacy
- Customizing classroom book selections
- Promoting literacy outside of English class
- Developing a love of reading among students
- Questioning the purpose of reading logs
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)