Spotlight on Reading Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Customizing classroom book selections
- Sparking excitement in young readers
- Helping students read complex texts independently
- Teaching Shakespeare in the digital age
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide