Spotlight on Reading Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Customizing classroom book selections
- Sparking excitement in young readers
- Helping students read complex texts independently
- Teaching Shakespeare in the digital age
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona