Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California