Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.