Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio