Spotlight on Enabling the Digital Classroom
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Enabling the Digital Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing district infrastructure for digital instruction and assessments
- Expanding the use of distance learning
- Experimenting with new technologies to improve formative assessments
- Implementing digital technology in classrooms
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)