Spotlight on Enabling the Digital Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Enabling the Digital Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing district infrastructure for digital instruction and assessments
- Expanding the use of distance learning
- Experimenting with new technologies to improve formative assessments
- Implementing digital technology in classrooms
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)