The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Decoding Dyslexia, a grassroots coalition founded by parents of children with the learning disability, has a presence in all 50 states and sympathetic ears among state and federal policymakers. (December 7, 2015)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Middle / High School Teaching & Learning Coach
- American School of Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- State Director, School Improvement Grants (Education Programs Professional)
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City or Las Vegas, NV
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- School Principal
- Saint Clement School, Chicago, IL