The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Researchers are finding that everyone benefits in preschool classes where children with autism spectrum disorders and their typically developing classmates are taught to work and play together. (June 24, 2013)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
Students use technology to customize many aspects of their lives, and schools are now finding technology can also help teachers customize, or differentiate, instruction for each student.
In this webinar, two experts in assistive technology discussed the platforms and programs used by educators to enhance literacy learning for students with disabilities.
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US