The latest news about special education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
• Special Education
On Special Education Blog
Unwrapping the Gifted Blog
This special report examines the growing e-learning opportunities for students with disabilities, English-language learners, gifted and talented students, and those at risk of failing in school.
Videos on Special Education
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS