The latest news about science in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Video: For New Science Teachers, a Chance to Explore
Video: The Next Generation Science Standards
Curriculum Matters Blog
This webinar focused on emerging STEM-focused public schools geared toward attracting populations underrepresented in the STEM fields.
Learning Science Outside the Classroom
In this webinar, two experts discussed what informal science learning is, its challenges, and its impact on student achievement in science.
Education Week reporters examine what informal science education looks like in practice, and what we know about its impact, its potential, and the challenges it faces.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD