Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA