Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL
- Health Science Teacher 2016-2017
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA