Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations