Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Council Rock School District (Pennsylvania), Newtown, PA
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Big Lake School District, Big Lake, MN, Big Lake, MN
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA