Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY
- Project Director, Center for Afterschool and Expanded Learning
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Language Arts & Social Studies Coordinator
- CESJDS, Rockville, MD
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL
- High School Principal
- Lake Norman Charter, Huntersville, NC