Spotlight on Reading Instruction
Education Week's Spotlight on Reading Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research on early literacy
- Predictors of reading achievement
- Educational TV and reading
- Finding solutions to the ‘4th grade slump’
- Reading software programs for young readers
- One district’s use of the Reading First model to fine-tune instruction districtwide
- Tips for engaging reluctant readers
- The role of background knowledge in reading comprehension
- Potential pitfalls of reading research
A great value! You get the six articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!