The latest news about middle schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Cognitive and neuroscience research points ways schools can help leverage teenagers’ strengths in this unique developmental period when they’re learning to regulate emotions and make good decisions. (October 9, 2018)
Education Week Quiz
Quiz Yourself: What are the areas of opportunity in middle school math, how effective is instilling growth mindsets among adolescent learners, and are high school students reading books at the appropriate grade level?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia