Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to [email protected].
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Long-Term Substitute- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa, FL, US