Education Week takes no editorial positions but welcomes the opinions, comments, and ideas of its readers. Letters may be sent by e-mail to [email protected].
Letters should be as brief as possible, with a maximum length of 300 words. Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
You can send letters to the editor of Education Week via our online form.
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois