Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Deepening digital learning in partnership with public libraries
- Giving students a choice with "1-to-many" device selection
- Developing after-school technology and STEM programs
- Fighting teacher isolation with technology resources
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina