Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Deepening digital learning in partnership with public libraries
- Giving students a choice with "1-to-many" device selection
- Developing after-school technology and STEM programs
- Fighting teacher isolation with technology resources
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.