Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Deepening digital learning in partnership with public libraries
- Giving students a choice with "1-to-many" device selection
- Developing after-school technology and STEM programs
- Fighting teacher isolation with technology resources
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri