Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Deepening digital learning in partnership with public libraries
- Giving students a choice with "1-to-many" device selection
- Developing after-school technology and STEM programs
- Fighting teacher isolation with technology resources
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland