Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using new technologies and teaching approaches to improve learning in middle schools
- Creating individualized education plans for every student
- Conducting personalized assessment of students
- Combining face-to-face instruction and online learning
- Developing online credit-recovery courses to motivate underachieving students
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF, a great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Assistant Principal, Elementary & Secondary (see addt'l job info.)
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV, US
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida