Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using new technologies and teaching approaches to improve learning in middle schools
- Creating individualized education plans for every student
- Conducting personalized assessment of students
- Combining face-to-face instruction and online learning
- Developing online credit-recovery courses to motivate underachieving students
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF, a great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida