Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using new technologies and teaching approaches to improve learning in middle schools
- Creating individualized education plans for every student
- Conducting personalized assessment of students
- Combining face-to-face instruction and online learning
- Developing online credit-recovery courses to motivate underachieving students
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF, a great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Long-Term Substitute- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa, FL, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.