The latest news about technology in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Emma Yang is a remarkable coder with vision, people skills, and high-powered mentors. But her extraordinary education shows just how far we are from ensuring that most students will thrive in the jobs of tomorrow. (September 26, 2017)
Education Week Quiz
How much do you know about 1-to-1 technology initiatives in schools, how teachers are using technology in classroom instruction, and what the next frontier of the 1-to-1 model may look like?
• Technology in Education
With growing evidence that the nation's cyber charter schools are plagued by serious academic and management problems, Education Week conducted a months-long investigation into what is happening in this niche sector of K-12 schooling.
Education Week's destination site for ed-tech leaders, educators, and advocates, Digital Directions provides daily content on the latest trends, issues, and developments in ed tech.
Digital Education Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
Vander Ark on Innovation Blog
SPECIAL REPORT: Tech Counts 2017
This report examines how schools are tackling tech training for teachers, "passive" vs. "active" use of digital tools, and online learning needs.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts