Politics and Policy
Gov. Tony Evers campaigned on the promise to increase funding for public schools by $1.4 billion, and now a bipartisan legislative task force that heard from parents, teachers and others across the state last year is also calling for significant increases in state spending and local property taxes.
January 9, 2019 – AP
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent, New Milford Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, New Milford, Connecticut
- Elementary School Principal
- Wayland Public Schools, Wayland, Massachusetts
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)