Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Professional learning communities
- Effective teacher teams
- Ways to improve professional development
- Building teacher leadership
- Creating a culture of teacher learning
- Web-based professional development
- Research on staff training
- Using social networks for staff development
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide