Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Reinventing Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Professional learning communities
- Effective teacher teams
- Ways to improve professional development
- Building teacher leadership
- Creating a culture of teacher learning
- Web-based professional development
- Research on staff training
- Using social networks for staff development
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota