Spotlight on Professional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How teachers are collaborating to improve practice
- Effectively training teachers on using new technologies
- Crafting personalized plans for continual learning
- Steps for guiding your own professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State