Spotlight on Professional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How teachers are collaborating to improve practice
- Effectively training teachers on using new technologies
- Crafting personalized plans for continual learning
- Steps for guiding your own professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York