Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using video to boost teacher collaboration and refine classroom practice
- Bringing purpose to school-level meetings
- How virtual learning communities are helping teachers connect
- Benefits of learning communities for school leaders
- Effectively implementing PLCs to improve student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.