Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using video to boost teacher collaboration and refine classroom practice
- Bringing purpose to school-level meetings
- How virtual learning communities are helping teachers connect
- Benefits of learning communities for school leaders
- Effectively implementing PLCs to improve student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York