Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning Communities is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using video to boost teacher collaboration and refine classroom practice
- Bringing purpose to school-level meetings
- How virtual learning communities are helping teachers connect
- Benefits of learning communities for school leaders
- Effectively implementing PLCs to improve student achievement
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US