Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing
The Education Week Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing 1-to-1 programs in districts
- Developing a coordinated strategy for '1-to-many' device learning
- Negotiating with vendors on a 1-to-1 program
- Managing and monitoring devices successfully
- The dos and don’ts of successful one-to-one computer programs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.