Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing 1-to-1 programs in districts
- Developing a coordinated strategy for '1-to-many' device learning
- Negotiating with vendors on a 1-to-1 program
- Managing and monitoring devices successfully
- The dos and don’ts of successful one-to-one computer programs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York