Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing
The Education Week Spotlight on 1-to-1 Computing is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing 1-to-1 programs in districts
- Developing a coordinated strategy for '1-to-many' device learning
- Negotiating with vendors on a 1-to-1 program
- Managing and monitoring devices successfully
- The dos and don’ts of successful one-to-one computer programs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia