With disinformation rampant on social media platforms, media literacy efforts need to focus on structural forces, not just students' personal responsibility for vetting information, Data & Society researchers contend. (December 0, )
As the director of virtual and blended learning at Indiana’s Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township, Michele Eaton strives to bring personalized learning to students and teachers. She is recognized as a 2018 Leader To Learn From. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
The Jefferson Education Exchange is being rolled out at the same time that a separate entity that also sought to bridge disconnects between ed-tech providers and schools, the Jefferson Education Accelerator, closes shop. (May 17, 2017)
Companies selected as "emerging partners" by the State Educational Technology Directors Association will get access to digital learning leaders and larger companies that work with the nonprofit. (May 19, 2017)
EdTech Researcher Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia