Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL