Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educators' Collaborative, LLC, New Delhi, India
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations
- Operations Manager, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, CA
- Managing Director, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Century City, CA