Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY