Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Math
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL