Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Middle and High School Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Reading aloud to teens
- Promising practices in adolescent literacy
- Using young adult literature in the classroom
- Reading coaches in middle schools
- Literacy in the new-media age
- Measuring the impact of the Striving Readers program
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA