Spotlight on Autism
The Education Week Spotlight on Autism is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advancements in assistive technologies to help autistic students
- The debate on the dangers of vaccines and autism
- Helping students with autism move into college or the workplace
- Using video as an early identification tool
- Parenting autistic children
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations