Spotlight on Autism
The Education Week Spotlight on Autism is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advancements in assistive technologies to help autistic students
- The debate on the dangers of vaccines and autism
- Helping students with autism move into college or the workplace
- Using video as an early identification tool
- Parenting autistic children
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- American School, Lansing, IL
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA