Spotlight on Autism
The Education Week Spotlight on Autism is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advancements in assistive technologies to help autistic students
- The debate on the dangers of vaccines and autism
- Helping students with autism move into college or the workplace
- Using video as an early identification tool
- Parenting autistic children
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV