Spotlight on Algebra
The Education Week Spotlight on Algebra is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online classes to connect rural students with algebra coursework
- Cultivating algebra readiness skills by introducing elementary students to core algebra concepts
- New research on "algebra for all" policies
- Applying literacy and writing strategies to better teach math concepts
- Teaching the relevance of algebra concepts with multimedia
You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Algebra (2009)
To best prepare students for algebra, educators must balance the rigors of the curriculum alongside the needs of students. This Spotlight examines some of the emerging trends and research, including algebra readiness strategies, online courses, combined literacy and math programs, and the introduction of core-algebra concepts at the elementary level.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Risk Mangement
- Hacienda La Puente Unfiied School DIstrict, City Of Industry, CA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- National Boarding School Job Fair in Boston on 12/4/15
- Carney, Sandoe & Associates, US
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, Multiple Locations