Gifted Black Pupils Found Pressured to Underperform
Gifted black students who underperform in school may do so because of peer pressure to “act black,” according to new research published this month in the journal Urban Education .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV