Students who believe their intelligence is not "fixed" and can be improved are said to have a "growth mindset." Below are the latest stories and Commentaries on this concept, including archives and special reports.
Based on exclusive results from an original national survey, this Education Week Research Center report examines the concept of growth mindset as well as key misconceptions that could undermine its effectiveness. (September 21, 2016)
How much do you know about how schools are promoting social-emotional learning, how teachers can encourage growth mindsets, and how educators are raising achievement through efforts to motivate students?
Video: What Is a Growth Mindset?
Video: The Journey to a Growth Mindset
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York