Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona