Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia