Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom
Education Week's Spotlight on Technology in the Classroom brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- New educational uses for cellphones
- Teaching with games and simulations
- Virtual field trips
- Online learning opportunities for struggling students
- Tips for locating valuable online tools for the classroom
- Using collegial networks to see how technology can generate practical teaching ideas
- Rural community initiatives to integrate video iPods, computer games, and wireless technologies on school buses
- Education technology as a "disruptive innovation"
A great value! You get the seven news articles and one Commentary below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- State Superintendent - Maryland Board of Education
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Baltimore, Maryland
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida