Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using kindergarten assessments to tailor classroom instruction
- The long-lasting benefits of effective early-childhood education
- Encouraging creativity and play in the early grades
- Teaching young students how to think globally
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California