Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using kindergarten assessments to tailor classroom instruction
- The long-lasting benefits of effective early-childhood education
- Encouraging creativity and play in the early grades
- Teaching young students how to think globally
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York