Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Early-Childhood Education is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using kindergarten assessments to tailor classroom instruction
- The long-lasting benefits of effective early-childhood education
- Encouraging creativity and play in the early grades
- Teaching young students how to think globally
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide