Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Instructional strategies for building student engagement in math
- How Response to Intervention (RTI) can refocus math instruction
- Early-childhood foundations for mathematical success
- Introducing algebra concepts in the early grades
- Math instruction that focuses on reasoning and sense-making skills
- The stereotype of girls' mathematical inferiority
- Math stagnation in high school
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California