Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing oral-language skills for English-learners
- Using data to inform ELL instruction
- Educating long-term English-language learners
- Strategies for math instruction
- Mixing students at varying levels of English proficiency
- Online resources for English-language learners
- Research on improving achievement for English-learners
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Charter School Associates, Riverview, Florida
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania