Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing oral-language skills for English-learners
- Using data to inform ELL instruction
- Educating long-term English-language learners
- Strategies for math instruction
- Mixing students at varying levels of English proficiency
- Online resources for English-language learners
- Research on improving achievement for English-learners
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts