Spotlight on ELL Assessment & Teaching
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on ELL Assessment & Teaching brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How schools handle academic credits for adolescent immigrant youths
- Research on how to best teach English-language learners
- Accommodations to assess content knowledge
- Assessing English-language proficiency
- Determining where English-language learners should be placed at the time of enrollment
- Criteria used to identify students for ELL services
- Characteristics of effective technology-enhanced programs for ELLs
- After-school programs as a powerful resource for English-language learners
- Addressing the needs of longtime English-learners
A great value! You get the six news articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Join Waterbury Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- EdWeek Top School Jobs, Waterbury, Connecticut
- Join Excellence Community Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- EdWeek Top School Jobs, Brooklyn, New York
- Join Hempstead Union Free School District for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- EdWeek Top School Jobs, Hempstead, New York
- Join Maya Angelou Schools & See Forever Foundation for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- EdWeek Top School Jobs, Washington D.C.
- Join Norwalk Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- EdWeek Top School Jobs, Norwalk, Connecticut