Q&A: Ask the Expert
Lessons From Texas
Digital Directions' Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Jim Hirsch, the associate superintendent for academic and technology services for the Plano, Texas, school system. The discussion included conversations about the district's performance management system, work on the school's student portal, and the upgrade of the district's wireless infrastructure.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California