Q&A: Ask the Expert
Lessons From Texas
Digital Directions' Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Jim Hirsch, the associate superintendent for academic and technology services for the Plano, Texas, school system. The discussion included conversations about the district's performance management system, work on the school's student portal, and the upgrade of the district's wireless infrastructure.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)