Q&A: Ask the Expert
Lessons From Texas
Digital Directions' Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Jim Hirsch, the associate superintendent for academic and technology services for the Plano, Texas, school system. The discussion included conversations about the district's performance management system, work on the school's student portal, and the upgrade of the district's wireless infrastructure.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri