Q&A: Ask the Expert
Lessons From Texas
Digital Directions' Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Jim Hirsch, the associate superintendent for academic and technology services for the Plano, Texas, school system. The discussion included conversations about the district's performance management system, work on the school's student portal, and the upgrade of the district's wireless infrastructure.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois