The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- State Director, School Improvement Grants (Education Programs Professional)
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City or Las Vegas, NV
- Middle / High School Teaching & Learning Coach
- American School of Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA