The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Services Coordinator for Secondary Math
- St. Croix River Education District, Rush City, MN
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA