The latest news about efforts to bolster parent influence in school-level education policy.
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Our webinar guests talk about the common challenges that districts face in making the common core understandable to parents, and explain how school systems can address parents' fears and misgivings about the standards.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Executive Director
- MD Retired School Personnel, MD
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Managing Director, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Century City, CA