The latest news about efforts to bolster parent influence in school-level education policy.
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Our webinar guests talk about the common challenges that districts face in making the common core understandable to parents, and explain how school systems can address parents' fears and misgivings about the standards.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Special Education Coordinator
- ReNEW Schools, New Orleans, LA
- Principal - Tri Cities High School (Metro Atlanta)
- Fulton County Schools, East Point, GA
- Principal, Summit High School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA