The latest news about efforts to bolster parent influence in school-level education policy.
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Our webinar guests talk about the common challenges that districts face in making the common core understandable to parents, and explain how school systems can address parents' fears and misgivings about the standards.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA