The latest news about efforts to bolster parent influence in school-level education policy.
K-12, Parents, and the Public Blog
Our webinar guests talk about the common challenges that districts face in making the common core understandable to parents, and explain how school systems can address parents' fears and misgivings about the standards.
Engaging Parents in Schools and Student Learning
In this webinar, our guests discussed why parent engagement matters, and offered practices that schools can use to create systems that support family and community engagement.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Multiple Special Services
- Maine Regional School Union No. 10, Dixfield, ME