Students who believe their intelligence is not "fixed" and can be improved are said to have a "growth mindset." Below are the latest stories and Commentaries on this concept, including archives and special reports.
Based on exclusive results from an original national survey, this Education Week Research Center report examines the concept of growth mindset as well as key misconceptions that could undermine its effectiveness. (September 21, 2016)
Video: What Is a Growth Mindset?
Video: The Journey to a Growth Mindset
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR