Students who believe their intelligence is not "fixed" and can be improved are said to have a "growth mindset." Below are the latest stories and Commentaries on this concept, including archives and special reports.
Based on exclusive results from an original national survey, this Education Week Research Center report examines the concept of growth mindset as well as key misconceptions that could undermine its effectiveness. (September 21, 2016)
Video: What Is a Growth Mindset?
Video: The Journey to a Growth Mindset
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL