The latest news about federal policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Politics K-12 Blog
This interactive timeline digs deep into the Education Week archives to tell the story of U.S. education over the past 30 years, with a special focus on presidential terms.
Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent discussed the impact of the Economic Stimulus.
These essays have been adapted for Education Week from the recently published book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit. The explore federal involvement in education policy.
Turnaround Watch: The School Improvement Grant Program
Education Week looks at how SIG funds are being used in efforts to revitalize some of the nation's lowest-performing schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA